Drive in Rack
Drive-in rack consists of support, single and double row spacer, pallet rail, single-arm, double arm, top beam, back beam, top stimulating, back strengthening, lead rail, upright cover, and other associates. It’s a kind of high-density accommodation system that can make use of 80% of the warehouse space. It suits for saving these goods which are of fast turnover, combined and with long shelf-life.
There are various names for drive-in racking, commonly used are through racks, hallway shelves, and straight-in shelves. Its biggest characteristics are that it can improve the preference rate, save warehouse space, and make full use of the period open in the warehouse.
When container storage density is a concern, drive-in pallet racking does the work right. By collecting drive-in pallets up to nine deep and three levels high, this “first in, last out” rule allows forklift way from either one or both sides of the drive-in pallet racking system. The drive-in rack is managed to endure years of forklift impacts and heavy drive-in pallet storage.
- A kind of high-density warehouse system.
- A kind of first-in-last-out warehouse system;
- It suits putting these goods which are of fast turnover, combined and with a long shelf-life.
- Adaptability and ease of establishment.
Space is restricted. If you have huge amounts of related products that don’t need to be turned and not a whole lot of extra space, drive-in pallet racking may be perfect for you. It creates a more effective use of space.
Cold/freezer warehouse. When your products need to stay a specific temperature and you need only one entrance point, the drive-in will work for your order. Since a cold warehouse is high, you’ll want to store as many stocks in as limited a space as possible.
Weak product loads. Some weak stocks can’t be stored in block pipes and will do better with a drive-in racking system.
Inactive products. When you’ve got slow-moving, non-perishable stocks or seasonal warehouses. High-volume, low-SKU operations that don’t need the benefit of multiple isles most often choose this drive-in racking type.
In addition to increasing the utilization of warehouses, the drive-in rack has many benefits:
- The warehouse has a high utilization rate, so no need to neglect special ways for the forklift in this drive-in racking system;
- Due to the point that different positions can be arranged on both sides of each way, more file locations can be provided;
- Drive-in Can adjust to various types of load, can adjust the beam height according to the size specifications of the goods, to meet the various storage size specifications;
- The overall shelf building has good strength;
- The cost of the unit area is low.
- Drive-in pallet racking systems provide the best space utilization compared to floor stacking and conventional drive-in pallet racks. When you need to make good use of the space you’ve got, choose one of these methods for improved storage.
- The greater density of accommodation in both systems allows at least 7 times more accommodation room than floor stacking and 5 times more than the regular pallet racks. drive-in can be used for cold warehouse purposes depending on your interests.
- They are a complete and cost-effective storage choice for large amounts of products. Easy to install, they are typically ready in both structural and roll-formed steel.
If you need help in custom designing the drive-in pallet racking for your shipping services do write to us or give us a call.
Looking for customized Drive in Rack?
Drop in a mail. Our sales manager will get in touch with you.
Download Our Brochure
Write us for Quick Call Back