Mobile shelving systems consist of a series of shelving runs which move parallel to one another and require only a single operating aisle for access to all items stored. The reduction in the number of aisles achieved by this system provides a high degree of both operational and cost benefits.
– Mobile shelving systems require 40% less surface area than static shelving for the same storage capacity.
– There is 85% more storage capacity compared with static shelving occupying the same surface area.
– The amount of surface area occupied of 65%.
– 85% and the reduction of time spent moving to and from shelves helps to improve retrieval times.
Why Choosing Our Mobile Shelving ?
Our team combines superior engineering with quality design. Unbroken lines, ergonomically designed fold-away handles and a silent, belt-driven mechanism make simply mobile shelving a neutral and efficient choice of secure mobile storage for any office. It’s also adaptable and therefore a future-proof/sustainable solution.
- smooth and quiet operation
- softened edges for a sleeker finish
- floating, height-adjustable floor with no fixings
- advanced track design for hassle-free operation
- built-in anti-tilt and brake button for safety
- maintenance-free belt drive mechanism
Application of Simply’s Moible shelving
- Used in big warehouse for bulk items storage.
- Wire shelving Mobile compactus Used in Cold Room for air-circulation, also can be used in Pharmacy/clinic/hospital/healthcare places.
In the archive room .
Download Our Brochure
Write us for Quick Call Back