Multi Two-Tier Racking System
Heavy-duty shelving is also commonly used in mixed storage arrangements that combine shelving with pallet racking for optimizing the warehouse racking capacity and operating systems. In multi two-tier racking storage systems, the top levels are used for storing parallelized stock and the bottom levels have racks to house assets meant for the standard choice.
Despite the type of goods, open space, or blueprints, Heavy-duty Shelving can adjust perfectly to meet your demands with our wide variety of upright and beam profiles. More importantly, heavy-duty shelving is ready and makes excellent use of the height of the elevator. The higher levels in the system can be accessed using things that lift the order picker to the necessary height (forklift trucks or stacker cranes) or through passages between racks. Our made-to-measure heavy duty storage racks are strong, low maintenance, and ultra-safe.
- Simple to adjust
- Superior protection to corrosion
- Can resist the heavy load
- Maximum utilization of storage space
- Stable, Resilient and Scalable design solutions
- Wide range of straight and beam sections to support the most demanding loads
- Simple to disassemble, relocate or reconfigure
- Flexible shelving with 60 mm pitch
- Wide range of associates flexible to your needs
- Best storage system for general product types with split turnover
- A wide range of rock decking types to choose from, like, plain steel, wire mesh, perforated steel, and wooden decking.
- Plans with flexible panels.
- No welding or drilling is required.
- Quickly assembled, disassembled
If you need help in custom designing the multi two-tier racking system for your shipping services do write to us or give us a call.